With video conferencing, VoIP calls, SaaS and the arrival of 5G becoming crucial parts to productivity, enterprise networking will need to be faster, more flexible and manageable. Peplink’s Wireless SD-WAN addresses these challenges with its unique SpeedFusion technology, creating an unbreakable connection that is super-fast and easily scalable.
What are your Challenges in Branch Edge Connectivity?
Protecting Application Performance at Every Location
With rapidly rising bandwidth usage from SaaS and cloud services, network uptime and protecting performance at every location must be ensured.
Legacy Network Infrastructure Hampers Business Agility
Legacy services such as MPLS take months to set up and bind businesses to location-specific multi-year contracts, restricting the ability to respond to growth or deal with changes. Peplink’s SD-WAN solutions use commodity broadband and LTE to offer the same amount of bandwidth at a fraction of the cost.
The Big Picture
- Deploy at headquarter or datacenter
- SpeedFusion VPN provides reliable and fast access to the network resources
- Modular design offers flexible choices of interchangeable connection interfaces, upgradeable to 5G
- Wireless SD-WAN router with up to 4 bonded LTE connections ensures high performance and 100% uptime in remote branches
- Access corporate network resources with SpeedFusion VPN in minutes, rather than weeks with wired line
- Wireless SD-WAN router with 2 bonded LTE connections for smaller mobile branches
- Access corporate network resources with SpeedFusion VPN in minutes
- Lightweight wireless SD-WAN router with 2 LTE slots for unbreakable connectivity to HQ resources
- Great for pop-up site or “office in a box” type setup
- Affordable, easily scalable and manage
Cloud-Based Network Management Platform
InControl2 cloud-based endpoint management system enabling remote access to any Peplink device on your network. From a single screen, configurations can be pushed to any and all of your Peplink devices. InControl2 also generates useful reports on all aspects of your network, and can be integrated to your existing systems through API.
- Clinics in Europe Secure a Healthy Network Through an MSP
- Discount Store Chains Finds Connectivity Savings with Peplink
- A Reliable Installation of Secure Branch Connectivity with an MSP
- Branch Network Upgrade Brings Utmost Transparency
- Regionally Owned Bank Invests in a Peplink and Telco Deployed Network
- Banknote Company Assembles DC-DRC Network with Peplink
- Retail Financing Company Finds Gains in Peplink Network Upgrade
- Privately Owned Bank Acquires Secure and Scalable Connectivity
- Quálitas Seguros Confidently Banks On Peplink Branch Edge Infrastructure
- Manufacturing Plant Assembles Complete Peplink Infrastructure for Reliable Connectivity
- Boat Rental Service Sails Smoothly with Peplink Network Infrastructure
- A Marine Engineering and Construction Company Replaces Entire Network with SD-WAN Ecosystem
- SCADA System Stays Connected with Peplink’s MAX Routers
- Warehouse Branch Houses Connectivity Bridging Back to Headquarters
- Coffeehouse Chain Gets a Double Shot of Stable and Agile Connectivity
- Country Builders Bank Integrating SD-WAN to Network Across 33 Branches
- Pawnshop Trades in for Unbreakable Branch Connectivity
- Live X Discovers the X Factor in Peplink’s Devices
- Fast-Food Enterprise Finds Faster Connectivity with SD-WAN Solutions
- No Loss. Scalable. Extreme Performance.
- Work from home
- MDR: Making the Jump to Unbreakable Live Broadcast
- Rural Banking- Cantilan Bank
- Lameri Group
- Warehouse Specialists Inc.
- Novaland Estate Agent
- European Shoe Retail
- Gateway Group
- Bank ATM Connectivity
- Destination Hotels and Resorts
- River Valley Cooperative, USA