With video conferencing, VoIP calls, SaaS and the arrival of 5G becoming crucial parts to productivity, enterprise networking will need to be faster, more flexible and manageable. Peplink’s Wireless SD-WAN addresses these challenges with its unique SpeedFusion technology, creating an unbreakable connection that is super-fast and easily scalable.
What are your Challenges in Branch Edge Connectivity?
Protecting Application Performance at Every Location
With rapidly rising bandwidth usage from SaaS and cloud services, network uptime and protecting performance at every location must be ensured.
Legacy Network Infrastructure Hampers Business Agility
Legacy services such as MPLS take months to set up and bind businesses to location-specific multi-year contracts, restricting the ability to respond to growth or deal with changes. Peplink’s SD-WAN solutions use commodity broadband and LTE to offer the same amount of bandwidth at a fraction of the cost.
The Big Picture
- Deploy at headquarter or datacenter
- SpeedFusion VPN provides reliable and fast access to the network resources
- Modular design offers flexible choices of interchangeable connection interfaces, upgradeable to 5G
- Wireless SD-WAN router with up to 4 bonded LTE connections ensures high performance and 100% uptime in remote branches
- Access corporate network resources with SpeedFusion VPN in minutes, rather than weeks with wired line
- Wireless SD-WAN router with 2 bonded LTE connections for smaller mobile branches
- Access corporate network resources with SpeedFusion VPN in minutes
- Lightweight wireless SD-WAN router with 2 LTE slots for unbreakable connectivity to HQ resources
- Great for pop-up site or “office in a box” type setup
- Affordable, easily scalable and manage
Cloud-Based Network Management Platform
InControl2 cloud-based endpoint management system enabling remote access to any Peplink device on your network. From a single screen, configurations can be pushed to any and all of your Peplink devices. InControl2 also generates useful reports on all aspects of your network, and can be integrated to your existing systems through API.