From regional branch networks video and voice services to ATM connectivity, financial institutions need connectivity that is fast, secure, reliable and scalable. Peplink SD-WAN offers an agile alternative at a fraction of what legacy WAN costs.
What are your Challenges in Finance Connectivity?
Security Minded Speed
SpeedFusion is packet level SD-WAN technology that allows you to scale your connectivity at any site and also improve your security posture. By creating an array of uniquely encrypted WAN to WAN mesh tunnels, SpeedFusion gives you higher performance and security.
Any WAN, Anywhere.
Peplink can scale your connectivity in any location. You can enhance your legacy wired WAN links with more affordable broadband or LTE/5G networks. With SpeedFusion SD-WAN and Drop-In-Mode, you can seamlessly upgrade your existing private network with any WAN you like.
Peplink knows how challenging IT spending can be. That’s why we’ve designed our products to help companies save money on their WAN connectivity mix. We’ve also built numerous tools to help you avoid overages and identify where your largest costs are. Our SpeedFusion SD-WAN keeps you performing great and keeps an eye out for your bottom line too.
The Big Picture
BR1 Pro 5G
- 5G ready device with blazing speeds
- New generation multi-core CPU without compromise
- Compact design for tight enclosures
- Utilize multi-WAN options (cellular + ethernet) offering up to 2.5Gbps throughput
- Linked to the data center to form an unbreakable VPN tunnel
- Switches between connections automatically if one of them fails
- Extreme Performance modular SD-WAN Platform
- Deployed in the data center in a high availability setup
- Connects with multiple wired WAN links and a large array of LTE links for greater bandwidth
- Privately hosted InControl2 instance
- Ultimate control over sensitive data transmission
- Single-pane-of-glass management platform
Cloud-Based Network Management Platform
InControl2 cloud-based endpoint management system enabling remote access to any Peplink device on your network. From a single screen, configurations can be pushed to any and all of your Peplink devices. InControl2 also generates useful reports on all aspects of your network, and can be integrated to your existing systems through API.
- MSP Retires MPLS Network for SD-WAN Setup
- Regionally Owned Bank Invests in a Peplink and Telco Deployed Network
- Banknote Company Assembles DC-DRC Network with Peplink
- Retail Financing Company Finds Gains in Peplink Network Upgrade
- Privately Owned Bank Acquires Secure and Scalable Connectivity
- Quálitas Seguros Confidently Banks On Peplink Branch Edge Infrastructure
- Country Builders Bank Integrating SD-WAN to Network Across 33 Branches
- Rural Banking- Cantilan Bank
- Clinton National Bank
- Bank ATM Connectivity