Extend Medical Service Beyond Hospital
From first responders to mobile clinics to keeping patient records, the healthcare industry is going through a rapid digital transformation. Peplink products support a wide range of scenarios encountered by healthcare operators, from FirstNet-ready mobile routers with unbreakable connectivity, SD-WAN routers with robust bandwidth and instant failover capabilities, and InControl2 which keeps the all Peplink devices managed under one account.
What are your Challenges in Healthcare Connectivity?
Replacing legacy communication standards, such as WiMAX,
with minimal retraining and disruption.
VPN connection between data center and
branch must be mission critical at all times.
High bandwidth requirements are needed for mission-critical real-time communication.
The Big Picture
- SD-WAN edge router designed for Mobility/ Transportation
- Compact size with high endurance
- Supports 2 active SIMs at same time
- Cellular router with enough bandwidth for unbreakable telemedicine consultations and mobile clinics
- Supports 4 active SIMs at the same time
- Upgradeable to 5G technology with a simple module swap
- Modular SD-WAN Router
- Act as a load balancer for the multiple WANs
- Upgraded with 8x GE port PoE+ modules
- Single 5G IP67 router
- Provides cellular connectivity to the SDX Pro and network
- IP67 rated enclosure to withstand different weather conditions
- Connect to a compatible router to increase SIM slots
- Allows convenient changing of SIM Cards
- Provide heaps of redundancy
- Can be established in the head office
- Enables SpeedFusion VPN tunnels to be formed
- Rapidly deployable
- Extreme Performance modular SD-WAN Platform
- Deployed in the data center in a high availability setup
- Connects with multiple wired WAN links and a large array of LTE links for greater bandwidth
Cloud-Based Network Management Platform
InControl2 cloud-based endpoint management system enabling remote access to any Peplink device on your network. From a single screen, configurations can be pushed to any and all of your Peplink devices. InControl2 also generates useful reports on all aspects of your network, and can be integrated to your existing systems through API.
- Clinics in Europe Secure a Healthy Network Through an MSP
- Healing Broken Bandwidths at Wesleyan Hospital
- Mission-Critical Connectivity for Mission of Mercy
- Mobile Clinic Connectivity
- No Loss. Scalable. Extreme Performance.
- LVHN Dorney Vaccine Drive-Through Clinic
- Reliable Communications for Healthcare
- Rapidly Deploy Reliable Communications for Healthcare in Trying Times
- Clinica Mobile
- Dagelijks Leven Smart Building
- LSU Mammography