An Industry 4.0 system is an interlocking network of hundreds of machines, sensors, instruments, IP cameras and multiple classes of devices working together. A reliable connectivity enables communication and live feedback among these devices, boosting production yield and keeping errors at bay.
What are your Challenges in Industrial Connectivity?
Securing the Network,
Including Remotely Deployed Equipment
Network security has always been important. A single hacked instrument can lead to serious disruption. Securing remotely deployed sensors and instruments presents an even greater challenge.
Every Second Counts
When the Network is Down
Network outages are sometimes unavoidable. Having a failover over a different type of connectivity that could kick in within seconds can prevent losses due to lost productivity.
The Big Picture
- Deployed at HQ in High Availability mode to keep whole network up and running at all times
- Connects to Remote Terminal Unit on the LAN side and Programmable Logic Controller so customer can adjust pressure, temperature, flow rates
- Connects Remote Office with HQ through SpeedFusion VPN
- Provides fast and reliable access to HQ resources over 4x LTE with SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding and intelligent load balancing
- Deployed at remote drill sites to provide remote connectivity and VPN access to HQ
- Rugged metal enclosure for tough environment
- Dual cellular provides instant failover
- Deployed at remote sites with VPN access to HQ
- Supports a highspeed primary line with LTE as backup
- Built without Wi-Fi, which reduces chances of security breach
- Deployed at pumps for monitoring
- Redundant SIM slots with automatic switching to ensure always-on connectivity
- Can be remotely managed from HQ
- Deployed at pump readers to provide data stream
- Affordable cellular router for large-scale deployment
- Docker container support
- Excellent caching and router throughput
- Reduce loading times and improve VPN performance
- Built to withstand harsh environmental conditions
- Supports multi-type of WANs, easy to setup VPN anywhere
- Can also be used as primary connectivity
- Direct fleet tracking and management from HQ
- Virtual VPN appliance for public/private cloud
- Available on the AWS marketplace, easy to build and maintain
Cloud-Based Network Management Platform
InControl2 cloud-based endpoint management system enabling remote access to any Peplink device on your network. From a single screen, configurations can be pushed to any and all of your network endpoints. InControl2 also generates useful reports on all aspects of your network, and can be integrated to your existing systems through API.