Extend Medical Service Beyond Hospital
From first responders to mobile clinics to keeping patient records, the healthcare industry is going through a rapid digital transformation. Peplink products support a wide range of scenarios encountered by healthcare operators, from FirstNet-ready mobile routers with unbreakable connectivity, SD-WAN routers with robust bandwidth and instant failover capabilities, and InControl2 which keeps the all Peplink devices managed under one account.
What are your Challenges in Healthcare Connectivity?
Replacing legacy communication standards, such as WiMAX,
with minimal retraining and disruption
VPN connection between data center and
branch just be mission critical at all times
The Big Picture
- SD-WAN router with bandwidth bonding capability for medium sized facility
- VPN hub supporting up to 100 peers
- SD-WAN router with bandwidth bonding capability ideal for small branches
- Supports 2 Ethernet WAN and one Cellular WAN
- SD-WAN edge router designed for Mobility/ Transportation
- Compact size with high endurance
- Supports 2 active SIMs at same time
- Cellular router with enough bandwidth for unbreakable telemedicine consultations and mobile clinics
- Supports 4 active SIMs at the same time
- Upgradeable to 5G technology with a simple module swap
Cloud-Based Network Management Platform
InControl2 cloud-based endpoint management system enabling remote access to any Peplink device on your network. From a single screen, configurations can be pushed to any and all of your Peplink devices. InControl2 also generates useful reports on all aspects of your network, and can be integrated to your existing systems through API.