Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) may find themselves struggling to connect effectively during a VoIP call or video conferencing. Along with Peplink technologies and products, a more flexible and manageable enterprise networking solution can be provided to strengthen business communications.
What are your Challenges in SME Connectivity?
Hardware and Management Pile Up Costs
On top of device expenditure, companies have to allot resources for third-party IT contractors or management services, resulting in additional costs. Peplink offers a cost-efficient portfolio with a simple-to-use centralized management system, minimizing the need for external IT support and truck rolls.
Device and Network Specifications Limit Deployment Possibilities
The market offers devices for fixed scenarios, making it difficult for enterprises to deploy to continuously-changing environments or to scale their network accordingly. The versatility of Peplink’s multi-WAN devices paired with InControl 2 brings ease of deployment and integration, while also supporting enterprises’ upsizing or downsizing.
The Big Picture
- Create a stable network environment
- Combine two fixed lines for a better connection with a SpeedFusion Bonding license
- Provide mobile connectivity as connectivity backup
- Allow Hot Failover to cellular when other links go down, enabling an unbreakable connection
- Powerful performance, constant connectivity
- Host applications and cache commonly accessed content to save bandwidth
- Stay online by combining up to 3 fixed line connections
- Use the FlexModule Mini to add 5G for even stronger connectivity
BSD-Switch 8 Port Rugged
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and configure your branch office’s local area network
- Ensure everything is under your control even when the network is not working
SD-Switch 16 Port Rugged
- Remain connected even when the switch loses ensuring a safe connection in a daisy chain configuration
- Use either Ethernet or SFP port without configuring additional ports on client devices
- Bring flexibility and reliability to your network
- Portable connectivity that is always ready
- Support extended bandwidth range for a stronger connection to your whole Branch network
AP One AX
- Fastest performance with Wi-Fi 6
AP One AX Lite
- Centrally managed, turnkey or custom Captive Portals.
Cloud-Based Network Management Platform
InControl2 cloud-based endpoint management system enabling remote access to any Peplink device on your network. From a single screen, configurations can be pushed to any and all of your Peplink devices. InControl2 also generates useful reports on all aspects of your network, and can be integrated to your existing systems through API.