To cope with new realities from pandemics, schools must be prepared to deliver online teaching content and lectures through a camera. Having a stutter-free video stream that enables lag free interaction is crucial to keeping students engaged. These technologies depend on reliable, secure and scalable networks. Peplink SD-WAN has a full range of solutions to deliver what campuses and schools need at a fraction of the cost of traditional WANs.
What are your Challenges in Education Connectivity?
Keeping classes stutter-free
Class time is precious, and schools must ensure low-latency and reliable delivery of teaching content and online lectures, whether from the school campus or the teacher’s home.
Keeping IT costs low
Modernizing the school network requires significant investment in fast internet connectivity and new network equipment, and the bill can add up quickly. Peplink offers high-performance and scalable solutions at highly reasonable pricing.
Keeping manageability reasonable
With servers, antennas, routers, and access points to control and monitor, the solution must be easy to manage without causing too much inconvenience.
The Big Picture
- Embedded 5G ready device
- Multi-Core processor for gigabit speeds
- Enable SpeedFusion technologies to fulfill demands
- SD-WAN router with edge computing features
- High capacity to support large number of users
- Installed in High Availability mode to ensure redundancy
- Modular SD-WAN router with futureproofing potential
- Enables SpeedFusion technologies to facilitate continuous data transfers
- 24 Gbps throughput for high-bandwidth use
- Established in the head office
- Enables SpeedFusion VPN tunnels to be formed
- Rapidly deployable
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 access point for higher transmission rate
- 4×4 MU-MIMO offering uninterrupted data transmission
- Support up to 256 concurrent users
- Multi-WAN, load balancing router with content-caching capability for ensure instant content delivery, tailor-made for school network
Unbreakable Connectivity with a Single Click
SpeedFusion requires at least two endpoints with a Peplink router or FusionHub on each end. With SpeedFusion Cloud, we take care of the central endpoint so you can focus on your business instead.