From reliable branch networking to mission-critical connectivity needs, more and more businesses are adopting wireless WAN as part of their network. Become a Peplink Certified Partner to grow your business in this fast-growing market.
Our partners are an extension of our company, which means we strive to create a program that enables your company to educate, drive demand, and generate new sales leads. Choose between distributor or reseller level depending on your business needs.
Here at Peplink, we have developed an ecosystem of products and services that provides reliable and rapidly
deployable connectivity anywhere while simplifying network management.
A Beneficial Program Designed for Our Partners
By partnering up with us, we work closely with you to build new business opportunities through referring direct sales leads to focusing on new solutions helping you drive profitability and growth.
Grow your company and sales revenue through our generous discount structure and capitalize on the growing need for wireless WAN/mobile network solutions by working with Peplink.
We strive to offer the necessary support, so your company can excel. Through our program, your business can take advantage of our sales tools, marketing, technical support, and innovative solutions.
Exclusive Partner Benefits
Sales and Operation
• New sales lead referrals
• Partner discounts (varies by partner tier)
• Deal registration*
• Partner portal access (Forum, Partner Pavilion)
• Partner listing**
• Dedicated account manager (direct partners only)
*Applicable to Blue Chip and Volume based series products only
**Prerequisites apply (at least one qualified PCE PCSS, Peplink brand and product presence on business website, URL link back to Peplink webpage)
Training and Resources
• Exclusive partner summit and events
• Marketing assistance and resources
• Partner newsletter
• Training materials
• Certification fee waiver for Peplink Certified Sales Specialist (PCSS) and Peplink Certified Engineer (PCE)
• NFR (Not for Resale) discount for demonstration or PoC units
• MDF Funding (subject to approval)
Product and Technology
• Exclusive access to product pre-releases
• Tight-feedback loop in the product development stage
• Engineering-driven products
• Unique SpeedFusion technology
What Our Partners Say About Us
“We’re a sales organization that’s been doing this for many years that’s dying for a really innovative collaborative company” “Our sales grew from $300,000 10 years ago to over $20M today”Paul Wieland
CEO of Frontier Computer Corp
“The reason why GetWireless partnered with Peplink is that they offer a very robust SD-WAN solution set based on the SpeedFusion technology, that is very unique and powerful in the industry“Craig Linder
Director of Product Management of GetWireless
• Experience in wireless or wired networking or within a specific vertical
• Provide sales support (tier1&2) to customers and sales channels
• Actively promote and grow Peplink products
• Grow a network of resellers within the local market*
• Passionate about technology
*applicable to certified distributors only