Peplink has a wide range of connectivity tools at your disposal, from wired and wireless routers, switches and access points with rich networking features, software features such as bandwidth bonding, failover, WAN optimization, load balancing and remote cloud management. Build solutions for any application and deliver cost effective solutions. Explore what we can do that others cannot.
What are your Challenges in MSP Connectivity?
MSPs often have to put multiple vendors together to get what is needed. Peplink simplifies deployment with a one-stop approach from wired & wireless routers, virtual appliances, switches, access points to mobile data – all managed under one screen.
MSPs increasingly operate with razor thin margins. Peplink combines affordability with unique offerings such as SpeedFusion to enable ROI within months.
Expand addressable market
Enterprise workload is evolving from traditional office premise to mobile, remote places. Offering a solution that seamlessly integrates both wired and wireless to expand your addressable market.
The Big Picture
- Great performance and bandwidth with future scaling in mind
- Deployed in High Availability mode
- Acts as a SpeedFusion Concentrator, meaning all SpeedFusion tunnels go through this hub
- Can use SD-WAN to centralize traffic to your own firewall (BYOF)
- Uses 4x LTE to create an unbreakable connectivity
- Uses SpeedFusion to bond the bandwidth
- Effortlessly extend your MPLS or private network via 4G/5G
- Uses 2x LTE with failover for reliable connectivity
- Affordable, easily scalable and manage via cloud
Cloud-Based Network Management Platform
InControl2 cloud-based endpoint management system enabling remote access to any Peplink device on your network. From a single screen, configurations can be pushed to any and all of your Peplink devices. InControl2 also generates useful reports on all aspects of your network, and can be integrated to your existing systems through API.