When lives are at stake, real-time communication between emergency first responders and public safety units can hardly afford any interruption. Peplink’s SpeedFusion technology combines multiple FirstNet and commercial LTE connections to enable 100% reliable and stutter-free connectivity, even in large events with overloaded wireless networks.
In large events, wireless networks congestions
can lead to packet losses and disrupted communications
Even with the best technology and investment,
cellular dead zones are inevitable
The Big Picture
- FusionHub virtual appliance enables private hosting of SpeedFusion in cloud servers
- Runs on all mainstream VM software such as AWS, Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare
- SD-WAN edge router designed in a compact form factor with high endurance
- Dual cellular for multiple cellular carriers with SpeedFusion hot failover and bonding capabilities
- FirstNet Ready
- High performance SD-WAN edge router designed to handle high amount of data traffic in a command center
- Quad cellular for multiple carriers
- FirstNet, UK Emergency Service Network Ready
- SD-WAN edge router with 4 ethernet ports to reduce clutter and equipment onboard
- Dual cellular for multiple cellular carriers with SpeedFusion bonding and smoothing capabilities for stutter-free streaming and communications
- FirstNet Ready
InControl 2 Virtual Appliance
Cloud-Based SD-WAN Network Management Platform
InControl2 Virtual Appliance (ICVA) can be hosted on any private server hardware, giving network administrators complete management and control over sensitive data and security.
ICVA also supports REST API, enabling easy integration with your existing systems.