Sharing on social media, streaming movies or accessing work files through the cloud are some of the things taken for granted by hotel guests, and providing reliable Internet at the hotel can help keep guests coming back. Whether your premise is at the heart of a busy city or away from civilization, Peplink SD-WAN has the right tools to help hotels and resorts deliver great network speed while keeping costs low.
What are your Challenges in Hospitality Connectivity?
Rising Bandwidth Costs
With the rising popularity of bandwidth hungry apps such as streaming services, hotel operators often struggle to keep up with the bandwidth demand of their guests.
Limited Landline Access
For secluded vacation spots without access to landlines, providing reliable and fast internet to guests often prove to be a challenge.
The Big Picture
BR1 Pro 5G
- 5G ready device with blazing speeds
- New generation multi-core CPU without compromise
- Compact design for tight enclosures
HD1 Dome Pro
- Single 5G IP67 router
- Provides cellular connectivity to the SDX Pro and network
- IP67 rated enclosure to withstand different weather conditions
- Deployed for on-site connectivity
- Offers WAN versatility and LTE for backup
- Support multiple WAN technologies out of the box
- Modular SD-WAN router with futureproofing potential
- Enables SpeedFusion technologies to facilitate continuous data transfers
- 24 Gbps throughput for high-bandwidth use
SD Switch 24-Port Rugged
- Increased LAN capacity
- Provides power supply for all AP devices
- Fanless design enabling function in high-particle environments
AP One AC Mini
- Provide user access control to various predefined user groups
- Powered by the SD-Switch with the built-in 802.3af PoE input
- Ease of management from either the AP controller or InControl 2, all from any web-browser
- Used to enhance signal reception and transmission
- IP68 rated enclosure ready for any weather
- Up to 4 cellular channels and 2 Wi-Fi
Cloud-Based Network Management Platform
InControl2 cloud-based endpoint management system enabling remote access to any Peplink device on your network. From a single screen, configurations can be pushed to any and all of your Peplink devices. InControl2 also generates useful reports on all aspects of your network, and can be integrated to your existing systems through API.
Peplink for Hospitality
Solutions and Devices
Serving customers with world-class food, drinks and services are not enough for a hotel to deliver great guest experiences. In this age of network on-demand, reliable connectivity is also indispensable. Get to know Peplink’s connectivity solutions for hospitality by downloading the brochure.