Utilities increasingly rely on sensors to monitor remote infrastructures such as pipelines, wind turbines and power lines. Connectivity in these infrastructures are mission-critical. Large scale deployment in vast remote areas is highly impeded by limitations of legacy WAN. Peplink SD-WAN simplifies these deployments and provides multiple options for network redundancy with any form of WAN.
What are your Challenges in Energy & Utilities Connectivity?
Bridging Modern Network with Legacy Infrastructure
Utilities infrastructure often depends on legacy serial devices. The ability to bridge modern networking with legacy infrastructure and protocols is mission critical.
Security is mission critical for utilities. VPN links between Peplink devices are highly encrypted and compatible with any third party firewall solutions.
With various environmental challenges onsite including dust/debris, fluctuating weather, and vibrations, the solution must be able to withstand.
The Big Picture
- Class 1 Division 2 approved when used in conjunction with the optional mounting kit
- Provide consistent data streams for utility readings
- Features a Power Terminal Block for secure power supply installation
- Embedded 5G ready device
- Multi-Core processor for gigabit speeds
- Enable SpeedFusion technologies to fulfill demands
- Dual 5G ready device
- Low latency and high power to provide consistent uptime
- OOBM capable for IoT sensor applications
- Extreme Performance modular SD-WAN Platform
- Deployed in both primary and secondary data center in HA mode
- Connects with multiple wired WAN links and a large array of LTE links for greater bandwidth
Cloud-Based Network Management Platform
InControl2 cloud-based endpoint management system enabling remote access to any Peplink device on your network. From a single screen, configurations can be pushed to any and all of your Peplink devices. InControl2 also generates useful reports on all aspects of your network, and can be integrated to your existing systems through API.