Utilities increasingly rely on sensors to monitor remote infrastructures such as pipelines, wind turbines and power lines. Connectivity in these infrastructures are mission-critical. Large scale deployment in vast remote areas is highly impeded by limitations of legacy WAN. Peplink SD-WAN simplifies these deployments and provides multiple options for network redundancy with any form of WAN.
What are your Challenges in Energy & Utilities Connectivity?
Bridging Modern Network with Legacy Infrastructure
Utilities infrastructure often depends on legacy serial devices. The ability to bridge modern networking with legacy infrastructure and protocols is mission critical.
Security is mission critical for utilities. VPN links between Peplink devices are highly encrypted and compatible with any third party firewall solutions.
The Big Picture
- Deployed in both primary and secondary data center
- Connects with multiple wired WAN links and a large array of LTE links for great bandwidth allocation and massive amount of redundancy
- Deployed at remote site
- Extra cellular for backup, in case primary link fails
- Links up with both datacenters over highly secure VPN
- Deployed at remote serial site
- Primary wire link over BGP protocol plus extra cellular for backup
- Peplink VPN links on-site serial devices with datacenters
Cloud-Based Network Management Platform
InControl2 cloud-based endpoint management system enabling remote access to any Peplink device on your network. From a single screen, configurations can be pushed to any and all of your Peplink devices. InControl2 also generates useful reports on all aspects of your network, and can be integrated to your existing systems through API.