To cope with new realities from pandemics, schools must be prepared to deliver online teaching content and lectures through a camera. Having a stutter-free video stream that enables lag free interaction is crucial to keeping students engaged. These technologies depend on reliable, secure and scalable networks. Peplink SD-WAN has a full range of solutions to deliver what campuses and schools need at a fraction of the cost of traditional WANs.
What are your Challenges in Education Connectivity?
Keeping classes stutter-free
Class time is precious, and schools must ensure low-latency and reliable delivery of teaching content and online lectures, whether from the school campus or the teacher’s home.
Keeping IT costs low
Modernizing the school network requires significant investment in fast internet connectivity and new network equipment, and the bill can add up quickly. Peplink offers high-performance and scalable solutions at highly reasonable pricing.
The Big Picture
- High performance router for large enterprise and campus
- Can combine multiple WAN and VPN with robust load balancing capabilities
- Linked to FusionHub hosted on AWS and Google Cloud via SpeedFusion
- Mix in commodity link such as broadband and LTE (via USB slot) to reduce overall connectivity cost while boosting resiliency
- Build SpeedFusion link with campus core router for a resilient and fast network
- Ideal for remote school sites / small offices
- Multi-WAN, load balancing router with content-caching capability for ensure instant content delivery, tailor-made for school network
- Combines the bandwidth of 2x LTEs for fast and unbreakable connectivity out of the box
- Minimum user set up and configuration required
- Ideal for instructors that do not have access to reliable wired internet
- Combines the bandwidth of 2x LTEs for fast and unbreakable connectivity
- Ideal for remote sites that only has access to LTE
- Enterprise grade access point with 802.11n 5GHz Wi-Fi
- Easy to install in classrooms
- Use InControl2 to push network filters and device config to all access points
Unbreakable Connectivity with a Single Click
SpeedFusion requires at least two endpoints with a Peplink router or FusionHub on each end. With SpeedFusion Cloud, we take care of the central endpoint so you can focus on your business instead.