Rapid Deployment in Rugged Conditions
Construction sites today require connectivity for productivity, numerous cameras, sensors and IoT devices. A reliable network enhances productivity and safety of construction sites, but early stage job sites often do not have access to fixed line infrastructures. Peplink’s ruggedized Wireless SD-WAN brings reliable enterprise-grade network to sites in minutes.
What are your Challenges in Construction Connectivity?
Work sites need connectivity, but laying a fiber to the location can take weeks. Sometimes, the work site is so far out that wireless is the only choice
With hundreds of sensors and cameras streaming data back and forth between remote work sites and head office, a fast and reliable connectivity is a must
The Big Picture
- Link aggregation and load balancing across 5 WAN connections
- Build unbreakable VPN links with branch routers deployed at edge sites
- VPN Hub supports up to 100 peers.
- Hybrid WAN Edge SD-WAN device. Support 2x Ethernet WAN with 1x Cellular WAN
- Power over Ethernet for IP phones and security cameras
Cloud-Based Network Management Platform
InControl2 cloud-based endpoint management system enabling remote access to any Peplink device on your network. From a single screen, configurations can be pushed to any and all of your Peplink devices. InControl2 also generates useful reports on all aspects of your network, and can be integrated to your existing systems through API.