Rapid Deployment in Rugged Conditions
Construction sites today require connectivity for productivity, numerous cameras, sensors and IoT devices. A reliable network enhances productivity and safety of construction sites, but early stage job sites often do not have access to fixed line infrastructures. Peplink’s ruggedized Wireless SD-WAN brings reliable enterprise-grade network to sites in minutes.
What are your Challenges in Construction Connectivity?
Work sites need connectivity, but laying a fiber to the location can take weeks. Sometimes, the work site is so far out that wireless is the only choice
With hundreds of sensors and cameras streaming data back and forth between remote work sites and head office, a fast and reliable connectivity is a must
Being constantly exposed to the natural elements of the most extreme conditions.
The Big Picture
- Single 5G IP67 router
- Provides cellular connectivity to the SDX Pro and network
- IP67 rated enclosure to withstand different weather conditions
- Modular SD-WAN Router
- Act as a load balancer for the multiple WANs
- Upgraded with 8x GE port PoE+ modules
- Delivers 5G connectivity for the construction sites
- Dual-cellular to enable 5G to failover to LTE when needed
- Traffic steering to avoid data wastage and traffic
- Dual-cellular 5G router
- Built-in Wi-Fi 6 to provide connectivity to staff and guests
- PoE input to allow flexible power inputs
- Embedded 5G ready device
- Multi-Core processor for gigabit speeds
- Certified industrial grade use cases
Cloud-Based Network Management Platform
InControl2 cloud-based endpoint management system enabling remote access to any Peplink device on your network. From a single screen, configurations can be pushed to any and all of your Peplink devices. InControl2 also generates useful reports on all aspects of your network, and can be integrated to your existing systems through API.