Whether your workflow involves print, Web design, video production, or digital photography, Peplink delivers high speed, low frustration networking, so you can spend more time creating, communicating with clients, and building your business.
What are your Challenges in Creativity Connectivity?
Keeping Media Production Stutter Free
No matter where filming is done, media production teams rely on a smooth livestream to monitor and adjust what is filmed on the camera as required. In these situations, even a slight stutter or interruption could mean retaking the whole scene from scratch.
Film sets in outdoor locations often incur substantial data charges with satellite or specially ordered fixed line internet. These equipment also require teams to look after, adding even more cost.
The Big Picture
- Deployed at the remote studio site
- Stream encoded video data through ADSL, cellular, and Wi-Fi connections as needed
- SpeedFusion bonding to improve bandwidth and upload speed
- Deployed at the production office
- ADSL connections have slow upload speeds, faster speeds can be achieved by bonding ADSL with other connections
- Deployed for server streaming
- VPN connection to FusionHub installed in public cloud
- Deployed at film production site to receive encoder stream from helicopter
- Streams out video to filming crew for monitoring
- Bandwidth bonding of 4 LTE ensures fast uploads and stutter free streaming
- Data traffic performance can be monitored remotely via InControl2
Cloud-Based Network Management Platform
InControl2 cloud-based endpoint management system enabling remote access to any Peplink device on your network. From a single screen, configurations can be pushed to any and all of your network endpoints. InControl2 also generates useful reports on all aspects of your network, and can be integrated to your existing systems through API.