Authorized eTailer Program Terms & Conditions
Learn More about Program Benefits & Obligations
Last Updated: 10th February 2022
- Authorized ETAILERs will be able to use the official badge and get listed on Peplink’s website to earn trust and confidence.
- Peplink will only provide official support to online purchases via Authorized ETAILERs.
- Authorized ETAILERs can advertise prices online for Velocity Series and Volume-Based Series products only.
- Authorized ETAILERs have to follow the MAP (minimum advertised pricing) policy.
- If an Authorized ETAILER who is qualified as Peplink Certified Partner, runs an online store on its Self-Hosted website, it can advertise product information for Blue Chip Series, but not any pricing information. (Exception: pricing information of the MAX BR1 & BR2 series, MAX HD Dome Series, MAX Transit Duo Pro and SFE Cam can be advertised at no less than MSRP for an Authorized ETAILER who is qualified as a Peplink Certified Partner).
- At all times, Authorized ETAILERs must comply with territory restrictions when selling Peplink’s products.
- Authorized ETAILERs shall not sell Peplink’s products via any websites that are not fully under the control and operation (including the domain name and content) of the Authorized ETAILERs. For clarification purposes, third-party websites include but are not limited to:
- Violation of any of theseT&Cs will lead to immediate termination of the ETAILER partnership.
Terms and Conditions
1.1 “Peplink Authorized ETAILER” (“ETAILER”) means an online retailer of Peplink’s products, who fully complies with the terms and conditions set forth in this document.
1.2 “Blue Chip Series” (“BCS”), “Velocity Series” (“VES”) and “Volume-Based Series” (“VBS”) mean the three product categories from Peplink. Full details on the Blue Chip, Velocity Series and Volume-Based Series can be found here.
1.3 “Self-Hosted Website” means a website that is fully under the control and operation of the ETAILER, including but not limited to the domain name of the website and all contents in the website. For illustration purposes only, a website is a self-hosted website if (i) the ETAILER rents a server to host the website, (ii) the domain name of the website is owned by the ETAILER, and (iii) the ETAILER is responsible and liable for all the contents in the website.
1.4 “Third-party Website” means a website that is not qualified to be a self-controlled website. For clarification purposes, third-party websites include but are not limited to Amazon.com and eBay.com to an ETAILER.
2.1 Official Product Support. Peplink will only provide official support for products purchased online through ETAILERs. If the product was purchased online by any other means, Peplink will be unable to provide any such support.
2.2 Use of ETAILER Logo. As long as they are authorized, ETAILERs will have the right to use the official Peplink ETAILER Logo on their website. This logo needs to be displayed free of any alterations. While displayed on ETAILER’s websites, this logo remains the property of Peplink. The ETAILER will remove the logo at Peplink’s request.
2.3 Get Listed on Peplink Website. The name of the ETAILER and a link to their store will appear on Peplink’s official Authorized ETAILER list, where end customers will be able to verify the authenticity of any store claiming to be an Authorized ETAILER.
3. Use of Self-Hosted Website versus Third-Party Website
3.1 ETAILER must comply with this policy, which covers how products and pricing details are listed on the ETAILER’s Self-Hosted Website. Peplink, in its sole discretion, may revoke ETAILER’s authorization to sell Peplink’s products on ETAILER’s Self-Hosted Website, at any time, and ETAILER shall cease marketing for sale and/or selling Peplink’s products on such website immediately upon notice, including email, of such revocation.
3.2 ETAILER shall not sell Peplink’s products on any Third-party Website, without the prior written consent of Peplink which is granted solely by Peplink. Breaching of this clause shall be deemed as a material breach. Peplink is entitled to revoke ETAILER authorization immediately.
3.3 For an ETAILER that has been qualified as a Peplink Certified Partner, the ETAILER is allowed to advertise BCS products on its Self-Hosted Website but no pricing information of the BCS products shall be disclosed online, and territory restrictions must be complied with at all times.
3.4 An exception for clause 3.3: for an ETAILER that has been qualified as a Peplink Certified Partner, the ETAILER is allowed to advertise the MAX BR1 & BR2 series, MAX HD Dome Series, MAX Transit Duo Pro and SFE Cam with pricing information at no less than MSRP online, and territory restrictions must still be complied with at all times.
4. MAP (Minimum Advertised Pricing)
4.1 An ETAILER is required to advertise product prices at no less than MSRP (or the list price).
4.2 This policy only restricts publicly available advertised prices. There is no restriction on the prices quoted or charged by an ETAILER to its customers. Each ETAILER has the sole right to set its own prices and nothing in this policy controls or limits that right.
4.3 Peplink may make changes to this policy at any time and may also make limited exceptions for special promotions. When changes or exceptions are made, Peplink will notify ETAILERs through email or notices posted on Peplink’s website. If Peplink permits an exception or otherwise fails to enforce this policy, in any particular instance, such exception or failure shall not be a waiver of Peplink’s rights to enforce the policy in the future.
5.1 Peplink has the sole discretion to determine whether an ETAILER has violated the terms and conditions set forth in this document. When Peplink has determined that an ETAILER has violated the terms and conditions, the ETAILER will be terminated from the ETAILER partnership.