Your privacy is important to Peplink. This statement discloses the information practices for our web site.
You can visit Peplink on the Internet without telling us who you are and without giving any personal information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you.
You may choose to give us personal information in a variety of situations. For example, you may want to give us information, such as your name and address or e-mail address, to correspond with you, to process an order, or to provide you with a subscription. You may give us your credit card details to buy something from us. We intend to let you know how we will use such information before we collect it from you; if you tell us that you do not want us to use this information to make further contact with you beyond fulfilling your requests, we will respect your wishes.
- To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment. To help us do this, we may share information, with others, for instance, within Peplink, our Business Partners, financial institutions, shipping companies, postal or government authorities (for example, Customs authorities) involved in fulfillment.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- To develop our business relationship if you represent as a Peplink Channel Partner.
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact and we will respect your wishes.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
To correct inaccuracies in our record of your personal information, please respond to the sender or contact Peplink at [email protected]