Thank you for your interest in joining the Peplink Beta Program.
Peplink sees beta program as a great opportunity both for customers to plan in advance of network deployment and for Peplink to gather feedback and suggestions during a pre-release phase for further enhancements.
As a result, Peplink Beta Program is in place to facilitate the availability of pre-release Peplink Balance firmware to participating customers.
To participate in the Peplink Beta Program, please read carefully the following terms and conditions and signify your acceptance by selecting the appropriate option.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PEPLINK BETA PROGRAM
1. You agree and understand beta software is not a *final* released version of software and that the beta version of software is for the purpose of testing and therefore possibly inherent with software anomalies.
2. You agree that there will be no formal technical support for the beta release of the software and none will be available until such a time as the software is officially released. The only support available will be “as is” between users of the software and Beta Program representatives of Peplink.
3. There is no guarantee of a specific release date or time.
4. You must not disclose any information of the beta software in any public forum or media.
5. You must not redistribute the beta software to any third party.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty:
You understand and acknowledge that the beta software (“Software”) is a test product and its accuracy
and reliability are not guaranteed. You waive all claims it may have against Peplink arising from the
performance or nonperformance of the Software. Furthermore, you assume all responsibility for damages,
lost data, lost profits and other consequences that result from the use of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS ACCEPTED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.