Peplink’s SpeedFusion means devices can fully cut the cord and still enjoy fast and unbreakable connectivity. With this, customers can infuse connectivity to any device and enable new applications that used to be impossible.
What are your Challenges in Robotics & Unmanned Vehicles Connectivity?
Not One Second of Downtime Allowed
In some unmanned systems, even one second of downtime can lead to disastrous results. Uptime must be 100%.
Form Factor Restrictions
System builders often have very limited power budgets that precludes many connectivity solutions. Moreover, physical dimension and weight allowance are also important considerations.
The Big Picture
- Deployed at mission control
- Bonded connections with multiple WAN keeps the network running at 100% uptime
- Peplink VPN keeps unmanned device and mission control on the same secure local network
- Deployed on the rover
- Peplink VPN keeps unmanned device and mission control on the same secure local network, which eased software configuration complexity
- Input power (Terminal Block) simplifies installation on the unmanned system
- Receives live video stream from drone
- Built-in L2TP server that allows up to three simultaneous VPN connections
- Deployed on the drone
- Provides uninterrupted connectivity for live video streaming over SpeedFusion while drone is moving
- Form factor optimized for small unmanned systems
SpeedFusion™ Bandwidth Bonding
Turns Your Multiple Connections Into a Single Bonded Connection
With MAX cellular routers, you can stream video and quickly transfer large files in remote areas with poor connectivity. SpeedFusion technology makes this possible by bonding the bandwidth of multiple cellular services. In addition to 3G/4G LTE connections, you can also add VSAT and land lines into your SpeedFusion tunnel.